The purpose of the FHS Music Foundation, a 501(c)(3) Corporation, is to provide support and aid to the instrumental and choral music programs at Frederick High School and to those current and future students who participate in such music programs. To do this, the Corporation shall:
- Encourage excellence in students interested in the choral and instrumental music programs at Frederick High School.
- Promote a more active interest on the part of the community in the overall music programs at Frederick High School and those schools that feed students into Frederick High School.
- To provide financial and logistical assistance for activities not covered by other school budgets.
- To manage finances related to fund raising activities for music programs and activities not otherwise exclusively funded or exclusively managed by St. Vrain Valley School District and staff.
- President – TBD
- Vice President – Christopher Thomas
- Treasurer – Jeanette Petersen
- Secretary – Kyle Liss
Members at Large
- Kevin Brown
- Beth Colvin
- Renee Couser
- Krista Bradley
- Ash Savage